Sunday, November 4, 2012

Movie Review: A Three-year-olds Perspective on Wreck-it-Ralph

 I wanted so badly to hate this movie. As a matter of fact I did. I thought it was boring, taught children to stay in line and made me feel like I had a sugar tooth ache in the end. But my Nephew Jack Flanagan got a hold of that information and he would have none of it. You see he could not believe that I did not like it. I told him that I did not like bugs, and that is why I did not like the movie. While it is true the bugs were a terrible part of the movie because they did nothing but inter fear with the plot and pander to younger audiences, my nephew merely responded with, "Oh. I do." Meaning that he likes bugs.

This gave me an idea. Maybe the movie was not meant for me.

 I was shocked by this idea. And I still do not agree with it. But I do not like when my nephew and I disagree. I agree with him on all the important things like pirates, Spiderman, Toy Story and cake. So I want to take another look at the movies he likes. I grew to like Cars, as did most of the american populace. I am sure that was on the recommendation of Jack. I'll get back to you on the details. But for now here is a link to play the games featured in the movie.
http://disney.go.com/wreck-it-ralph/#/games
         

No comments:

Post a Comment