Friday, February 17, 2012

New Hobbies



Once upon a time I moved back to Redlands. Moved is a gracious word, it's more like I fell back home. Stumble, fall, flat. Laying on my back I look up and see my life. You, I'm sure, have seen your life from a fallen position. The distortion of having everything growing in the wrong direction makes the word seem surreal and often much more appealing. Despite this seeing myself, poor, out of work, a near criminal offender and in the same four foot by four foot room I was in when I was 15 still didn't look too appealing.


But that was totally 7 months ago.


I'm almost 21, I play with Children all day long and I am going in for my second dental cleaning at home. Yep, my teeth are getting the proper care they require, sort of.

I have strange ambitions with this new life. I wish to kiss a baby at least once a day. I lay awake at night dreaming of the fan mail I will send YouTube personalities. And I relish going to the movies when there is no one else in the theater. Did you know dancing to Footloose was way more fun when it's on the big screen and you can jump off the stairs?

Consequently I have made up a list consisting of pictures and links of things that I love nowadays. Feel free to enjoy and love as I do.

WeezyWaiter: Youtube Star!




Tobuscus: Youtube Ex-boyfriend



Baby Theo! Julie's baby!



Following Zachary Levi on Twitter...

Making My own YouTube videos (ps more to come)



Dressing like a Ghost at Disneyland!

Writing and Producing a show with friends!

And so much more!


No comments:

Post a Comment