Monday, June 25, 2012

Do people Read my Blog?

Yes, people read your Blog. I am an ammature writer and I had no desire for anyone to read anything. But people can see you on the internet. If you are using Blogger I would suggest you go to your Blogger Home Page. And where it displays  your "reading list." Just above that it has the name of your blog and a little tiny graph. There you can learn all sorts of crazy things. Like if that heart broken blip you did touched someone or was safely beyond the eyes of your Ex. What age group is reading it and how many of the "views" were you checking up on your blog.

Fancy no?

Comment about the kinds of blogs people display. Do you like them? Do you read the ones that come up on your Google searches?

What I Discovered about my Blog


I have discovered that my blog has almost a thousand views. Many of them are mine. Oh And hello there Boom Shadow! You have viewed every one of my posts! Congratulations!

This Website
http://risingtaste.com/
Hosted my blog for some odd reason and lead one viewer to it. Thank you?

And so did this Google search: "packit freezable lunch bag, forget me not dot." I am honored truly.

But what I have found is that the posts I am embarrassed about have gone TOTALLY IGNORED! Hooray!

I am not taking them down though. You can't make me.

So the lesson is Phinease and Ferb are right. What you put up on the internet does get looked at. No matter what it is. Even if it is a one in a zillion chance that someone will google about ziplocking forget-me-not dot.



1 comment: